PLEASE NOTE: Due to the Coronavirus/COVID-19 pandemic, the following restrictions apply to ALL Visitors: ALL persons entering our hospital will be screened prior to being granted entry.
- ALL persons entering our Centres will be screened prior to being granted entry.
- You MUST NOT visit the hospital if you have:
- Returned from any country in the past 14 days
- Been in close contact with a confirmed case of Coronavirus/COVID-19 during the past 14 days
- Experienced cold or flu-like symptoms
- Suffered a fever or respiratory illness
- There is a limit of 1 accompanying adult /carer per patient. It is encouraged that patients are dropped off at the door step and that only the accompanying adult / carer enters the centre for pick up.
Hobson Healthcare has 3 locations - Sydenham, Werribee and Altona. See our Contact page for more information.
All sites have ample free parking available on-site to drop off and collect patients.
Cafés and food
Unfortunately we do not have on-site cafes at our sites, however there are shopping centres located nearby.