PLEASE NOTE: Due to the Coronavirus/COVID-19 pandemic, the following restrictions apply to ALL Visitors:
In line with the new Government guidelines on public gatherings, all non-essential visits to Healthe Care facilities are prohibited in order to limit the spread of Coronavirus/COVID-19. Visits to our hospital are now limited to the following people:
- Workers/employees (including volunteers), contractors and students
- There is a limit of one accompanying adult /carer per patient. It is encouraged that patients are dropped off at the door step and that only the accompanying adult / carer enters the centre for pick up
- An exempt person at the discretion of the CEO*
The following people MUST NOT visit our centres:
- Anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 (unless no longer directed to be self-isolated)
- Anyone subject to self-quarantine
- Anyone who has been in a place outside Australia in the past 14 days
- Anyone who has had contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case in the past 14 days
- Anyone with a temperature >37.5 degrees or symptoms of respiratory infection (cough, sore throat, runny nose, fatigue, shortness of breath)
- Anyone aged under 16 years, other than if attending for the purpose of end of life support for a patient
Mandatory screening remains in place for ALL PERSONS prior to being granted entry to the premises.
Hobson Healthcare has 3 locations - Sydenham, Werribee and Altona. See our Contact page for more information.
All sites have ample free parking available on-site to drop off and collect patients.
Cafés and food
Unfortunately we do not have on-site cafes at our sites, however there are shopping centres located nearby.